The FC-9624 portable automatic water sampler is a type of environmental monitoring instrument. Typical applications are found in surface water or sewage sampling, water sources monitoring, pollution sources investigation and total emissions control.
This product uses the world’s most common peristaltic pump to get water. Also available are the self-locking water sample distributor, along with twenty-four 1000ml polyethylene bottles for water storage. The ARM system is employed to control the sampling operation. Users can preset the sampling interval, sampling quantity and sampling mode upon request. Last, the sampling process can be accomplished in an automated mode, for great cost reduction in terms of labor and production time.
FC-9624 Portable Automatic Water Sampler
- FC-9624 portable automatic water sampler
- The operation panel of the sampler
- Built-in water storage container of the sampler
An introduction to the FC-9624 portable automatic water sampler
1. This equipment is exclusively used for environmental monitoring applications, including: surface water and sewage sampling, water sources monitoring, pollution sources investigation and total emissions control.
2. It uses the world’s most common peristaltic pump to get water under the control of a single-chip microcomputer.
3. Upon request, users can preset the sampling interval, sampling quantity and sampling mode.
4. This machine can complete tasks automatically.
5. After being equipped with a flow sensor, it can perform effluent flow measurement and sampling according to the flow rate.
- This sampler has a portable design for ease of carrying.
- Onsite water sampling
The portable water sampler with built-in 12V battery is used to automatically sample surface water or pollution sources from river, lake, ocean and other types of water after confirmation by environmental monitoring stations and labor hygiene research institutes.